My Sitituation at Taste of Chaos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Sitituation at Taste of Chaos

Post by iknowninja on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:31 am

I went to Taste of Chaos in Tucson, Arizona. It is two hours from where I live in Phoenix. People usually don't go to shows that is longer than an hour. But, I have been blessed! I was able to go and I got a pair of free tickets. As great as it was, I had some few problems.

I couldn't find anyone to go to Taste of Chaos with me! I don't know many people here and the people I asked does not want to go or can not go because they are busy or parents being caring... You know how it is. I unfortunately did not find anyone to go with me that I liked. So, I ended up going with my old concert buddy. He was my back up. I used him and I know that is not nice of me.

I was on the way to pick up the guy to go to Tucson and this kid calls me and says he can't go because he lost his lip ring. How flaky is this guy? He had the piercing since fourteen. I can tell you buddy that the hole ain't gonna close. Plus he had three other lip piercings.. Haha. Kid was being funny, but the he went along because I won.

Two hours later.. Yay! We're at the exit. What the f***? The exit is blocked. And so were the next three exits because of construction. We finally got to an exit did a u-turn. The other side of the exit was blocked to! Like come on? We wanted to go find an open exit to go to a back way to the show. That s*** took like I don't know how many other exits it took, but it was a lot. That delayed us by 45 minutes. That s*** was ridiculous.

Yay! We're at the doors to the box office, we're waiting in line, and I handed them my ID. "Your last name starts with a V. Your name isn't on the list." I explained to the dude I was suppose to be getting free pair of tickets. The guy was frustrating me, he asked for the e-mail to see. I showed him my e-mail. He pretty much told me it didn't look legit. I don't know his exact words, but that was what he meant. He checked out the website where I got it from. "Uh, I never heard of this" It is stupid that I have to wait outside in the cold for him to find the damn promoter to clarify. That killed another probably half an hour. The box office guy came out and told me get my tickets and he handed me my tickets. I wanted to slap him in the face with them.
iknowninja

View user profile http://myspace.com/4771310

Back to top Go down

Re: My Sitituation at Taste of Chaos

Post by Ghostface on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:21 am

So how was it? Besides the whole bad shit that happened.
Ghostface
Admin

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1284960426#/profile.php?i

Back to top Go down

Post by iknowninja on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:47 am

Ghostface wrote:So how was it? Besides the whole bad shit that happened.

It was good (: I stole a poster and got a free tee shirt from a merch guy who was cute.
iknowninja

View user profile http://myspace.com/4771310

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top